Professional processing of ebony, rosewood, rosewood, red sandalwood, blood sandalwood, red rosewood, ebony, etc .;
1. When processing hardwood, the wood must be ruled to have a vertical drill speed of about 2600-2800. Do not press down hardly when entering the knife (the vertical grain is the direction of the treetop toward the root)
2. When selecting materials, the width of the wood should be at least 4mm wider than the knife and 3-4mm thicker than the knife
3. The knife cannot be stuck (the position of the knife and the wood cannot be moved in place during work)
4. In the work, the wood must be clamped and cannot be loosened, and the edges of the wood, cracks in the wood, and scars in the wood are not allowed.
● We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 45 day guarantee.
● If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
● Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
● We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.