- ★The hand-held mosaic cutter features automatic oil dispensing system keep the wheel lubrication while you cut. Wide Applications: It can be used to score lines on surfaces like Glass, Mosaic, Tiles, Mirrors, Diamond and Minerals.
- ★The breaking pliers is used to achieve a controlled break in the glass, tiles, resulting in a clean, right-angled cut edge.
- ★The breaking plier is made of high grade steel for long durability and coated to prevent rust. Comfortable plastic grips.
- ★The glass cutter is easy to hold and reduces wrist fatigue, letting you score glass with little effort and gives you clean cuts.
The tool kit including a tile cutter and a breaking pliers. The hand grip glass cutter has a lightweight, tapered barrel with contoured finger channels designed to fit any size hand. The pliers can help you separate the glass or tiles quickly and easily.
Tungsten carbide glass cutter wheel, high hardness, sharper and smoother when cutting
Anti-skid durable handle, comfort and durability
Glass cutting head is replaceable and can 360-degree rotate
Mini size and portable, easy to carry around
Applied to cutting stained glass, mirror, tiles, mosaic and other craft and household uses.
Cutting Range: 2mm-15mm
GLASS CUTTING TOOL
glass scoring tool
Steel Glass Knife With Durable Cutting Head
The glass cutter adopts ultra-strong diamond carbide blade with solid hardness and sharp cutting. The wheel is made of durable tungsten carbide, cutting life is over 20000 meters, outlast other cutters by up to 30 times!
Ergonomic Handle for Comfortable Grip
The hand grip tile cutter has tapered barrel with contoured finger channels designed to fit any size hand. Ergonomics handle design, feeling comfortable when holding, letting you score glass with little effort and gives you clean cuts.
Refined Oil Feed System
he compact glass scoring tool features automatic oil dispensing system keep the wheel lubrication while you cut. Wide Applications: It can be used to score lines on surfaces like Glass, Mosaic, Tiles, Mirrors, Diamond and Minerals.
ceramic tiles cutter
Easy to Break Glass / Tiles
After scoring lines with the cutter, the glass breaking tool can help you open the glass/tiles along the line quickly and neatly. Easy to use, align the center of the opener with the line, then slowly tighten the upper crank until the tiles or glass break into two pieces.
Sturdy Construction Build to Last
The glass pliers is made of high grade steel for long durability and coated to prevent rust. For the glass pliers, extended upper long screws is good for use, breaking glass in seconds.
The glass tile cutter kit tool is suitable for cutting glass, common ceramic tiles, wall tile, facing tile, glazed tile and mirror, not for cutting full-body brick, glazed tile, diamond marble tile.
glass breaking tool
How to Use
1. Thoroughly clean the glass/tiles you intent to cut. Lay the it on a clean, flat, layered surface. Measure and mark the glass where you wish to cut.
2. Add some oil into the handle or dip the head in the oil, which make the cutting head more fluent when cutting.
3. Hold cutter firmly, maintain the same pressure through out the score. You can also use a ruler to score the line. Don’t go back for a second stroke: score it only once in a smooth, even motion.
4. Position the glass pliers and ensure the middle of the white foot pads aligns with the scored line;
5. Slowly tighten the upper crank until the tiles or glass break into two pieces.
6. Always wear clear safety glasses and protective gloves while cutting.
● We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 45 day guarantee.
● If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
● Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
● We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.